Transferring a license tied to "NO CLUB" club in Suomisport

Created by Tuomas Tiihonen, Modified on Fri, 17 Mar 2023 at 06:06 PM by Tuomas Tiihonen

If your previous license has been attached to the "NO CLUB" club and you have not played league cricket organised by Cricket Finland, you may request a free transfer of the license to a club of your choice.

Your license has not been attached to a proper club probably because you have participated in a tournament sanctioned by Cricket Finland. 

To transfer your license:

  1. Purchase a new license with "NO CLUB" as your club
  2. Check your Sportti-ID from Suomisport 
  3. Open a ticket (click here or email to requesting a "NO CLUB player transfer" — remember to include your Sportti-ID!
  4. Your status will be checked and the technical transfer completed. 
  5. Your Registration Right will be attached to the new club according to the Rules on a Player's Registration Right and Player Transfers.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article